2014 activities included:
- Attending 43rd EDTNA/ERCA International Conference in Riga.
- Presentation about EDTNA/ERCA at 2 seminars Polish Nephrology Nurses Association (PTPN): (April and December 2014).
- Regular promoting of EDTNA/ERCA on national and local meetings.
- Writing the article “EDTNA/ERCA – the scientific activity of renal nurses” for Forum Nefrologiczne.
- Posting the information about EDTNA/ERCA on Polish Nephrology Nurses Association website.
- Translation the Patient Education Project.
- Translation of the Newsletter which is sent to more than 200 Polish Nurses.
Future projects include:
- Further contact with PTPN.
- Attending and promoting EDTNA/ERCA on “4th PTPN Conference – meeting post EDTNA/ERCA” - Gdańsk (16–18 April 2015).
- The National Educational Event “Challenges of contemporary renal nursing” – Szczyrk (October 2015).
- Attending another seminars of the National Organizations.
- Translating into Polish “Vascular Access Cannulation and Care – A Nursing Best Practice Guide for Arteriovenous Fistula”.
- Looking out to increase the Membership, oral and poster presentation on Annual Conferences.
For more information, please contact Anna Klis, Brand Ambassador Poland.