Welcome to us at EDTNA/ERCA in Australia/New Zealand. My name is Debbie Fortnum and I am a proud Brand Ambassador. We have 27 EDTNA/ERCA Members in Australia/New Zealand whom has been Members for many years.
Currently there are approximately 30 members within Australia and New Zealand whom are members of both the EDTNA/ERCA and the Renal Society of Australasia (RSA). This collaboration is very important and aligns with the joint philosophy of both organisations who strongly support education of renal staff. Joint networking includes:
- Debbie Fortnum at RSA 2015
- We are seeking opportunities for joint education seminars
- One EDTNA member has received a free registration for the RSA conference 2015
- One RSA member will receive a free registration for the EDTNA conference 2015 (Draw Dec 2014)
- The national Nephrology Educator's Network e-learning program utilises 1 article/year from EDTNA/ERCA for the journal club
- Monthly news-blasts about the EDTNA/ERCA are published via the RSA
- In 2014 five ANZ RSA members attended the EDTNA/ERCA conference and congratulations to Tess who won an abstract prize for her research paper
For further details please contact Debbie Fortnum, International Brand Ambassador Australia.
EDTNA/ERCA DOWN UNDER!! Read the report from Angela Henson about her experiences volunteering for EDTNA/ERCA as ILM.